VA Lawyers Telephone Number

MD 301-9331814 VA 703-379-9446

Criminal, Traffic, Divorce And Immigration

To Apply For An Immigrant Visa, Start Here 703-379-9446 301-933-1814

About Submitting a Petition 301-933-1814, 703-379-9446

To apply for an immigrant visa, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen relative(s), U.S. lawful permanent resident, or by a prospective employer, and be the beneficiary of an approved petition. A first step in the process is the sponsor filing a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). 
A U.S. citizen can file an immigrant visa petition for:
  • Spouse
  • Son or daughter
  • Parent
  • Brother or sister
A U.S. lawful permanent resident (that is, a green-card holder) can file an immigrant visa petition for:
  • Spouse
  • Unmarried son or daughter     
Call our office to schedule your free consultation.

No comments:

Contact Us Salvado, Salvado & Salvado

Maryland 301-933-1814 / Virginia 703-379-9446

Legal search


For Advertising Purpose Only

Salvado, Salvado & Salvado, PC is not affiliated with any attorneys in the search engine. This is for advertising purpose only and to facilitate your search, in the event we are not able to provide our services to you. Thank you for visiting our site. Carlos A.F. Salvado, Senior Partner, is responsible for any advertising of the firm.